Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Root River Update 4/8 continued!

Well I have had all excellent reports coming in from the root. Had a report today of 9/15 in colonial park and had a steelie just miss 30 inches. There is no good location on the root simply because the fish can be found anywhere. The dam is producing like crazy also. Yarn flies have been best bet there.
The flows are also perfect for drift fishing so that means that you spawn fisherman will do very good. Will hand one final report for u on Friday night before I leave for my cruise. Then once I get back it's hammer time for me. Hopefully flows won't be up.
Thanks for reading.

Also I will get pics from the people I talked to as soon as they send them to me. A few of them are staying near the root cause they live far away so pics may not be current but it still is cool to see some pics

No comments:

Post a Comment