Saturday, June 13, 2009

Indepedence grove 6/11

Well decided to go to ig with my friend brain. We got to ig around 4 and fished till 730. The bite really didnt pick up till about 6. We started getting lots of hits but couldnt quite set the hook. Brian landed the first 2 fish of the day. Both around 14 inches. I then proceded to throw my plastic worm and i get smashed and i wasnt ready for it then snap. It had to be a hog!!!! I then hooked into a nice 15 inch fish.
We keep working the weed line and we are getting all dinks. Then brian hooks into what looks like a healthy 2.5 pound bass but it jumped right by the boat and shook the hook. I then decided to cast into the weeds and i feel tap tap and i set the hook on this nice 3.5 pounder!!!

Didnt see much other action. My dads friend had a few nice cats pulled in earlier but thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment